cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljmeteer69
New Member - Level 1

how to recall a deleted line item

I was trying to move an expense line item to another report on my mobile app I couldn't find the option to "move" the expense, so I thought if I deleted it it would automatically populate in the other existing report with the appropriate dates.  Unfortunately that was not the case and the items and the report were deleted.  Is there any way to recall or recover the deleted items?

2 REPLIES 2
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Morning,

Unfortunately, there is not a way to recover items that have been deleted.  They would need to be recreated in the new report.

Regards,

Andi

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ljmeteer69 to add a little bit to what @andilillemoen23 said so others that read this thread aren't confused. In your case it sounds like you manually created an expense entry on your report, or as some call it, an out of pocket expense. These cannot be recalled once deleted. 

However, for those users that have a corporate credit card with transactions that flow into their SAP Concur profile, those items when deleted from a report go back into the list of Available Expenses and can simply be re-added to an expense report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.