cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jade
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to deal with cash advances in MCTE (CONCUR)

Hi Team,

I'd like to know is there any guidance that I refer to deal with cash advances loaded in the system?

Video guidance could be better off.

Thank you so much!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jade what do you mean by "deal with"? Are you talking about approving Cash Advances or Issuing Cash Advances?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jade

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, I'm asking about the steps to assign issuing cash advances into expense report and submit it.

Jade_0-1714439892456.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jade from your screenshot, it looks like you found the option to see available cash advances. I believe from an open report, you can also click Report Details and see an option to assign an available cash advance from there.

Lastly, when you create a new expense report, there should be an option on the Report Header screen to assign a cash advance from there.

Did you try clicking "View" as pictured in your screenshot to see what the next screen looks like?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jade

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your guidance!