cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcin1
New Member - Level 1

expense payment processing

Hello,

How long does it take to process payment? From my previous experience it took around 3 days after approval to be finalized. Now it has been almost a month and status still says processing payment. Have there been a change? I am concerned that some data on my profile expired (even though nothing changed I just haven't used system in very long) and that's why my request can't be processed. Report number: IGP331

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @marcin1 ,

The time required for processing is usually linked to the number of expense entries in an expense report, whether there is a need for the team to get additional clarification from finance/ procurement teams and general workload of the audit team. This forum is likely not the right forum to ask why your expense report has not been processed in spite of it being a month. I would ask your company's internal support team/ Concur administrator.  They are likely aware of your company situation and should be able to provide you with a reason OR let you know in case of a problem.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @marcin1 ,

The time required for processing is usually linked to the number of expense entries in an expense report, whether there is a need for the team to get additional clarification from finance/ procurement teams and general workload of the audit team. This forum is likely not the right forum to ask why your expense report has not been processed in spite of it being a month. I would ask your company's internal support team/ Concur administrator.  They are likely aware of your company situation and should be able to provide you with a reason OR let you know in case of a problem.

Hope this helps.