cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtoub
Occasional Member - Level 1

emailed receipts not getting posted

I'd been emailing receipts to receipts@concur.com and in general, that worked fine over the last few weeks. Today, it is not working; I sent the same receipt three times to receipts@concur.com and it does not show up in my expenses. I also tried recipts@concursolutions.com and that also did not work. Is the system down? Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dtoub it is possible the imaging services is having an issue. 

As a temporary workaround, could you use the mobile app to upload your receipts. I personally find this a much quicker process. However, if you are receiving receipts from vendors in your email, then I see why you would use the receipts@concur.com option. 

Are these receipts that you are receiving via email?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
doc4780

Has this been fixed yet.  what email do we use some posts say receipts@expenseit.com or Recepts@concursolutions.com.  none of the 3 are working for me.

dtoub

Yes these were receipts I received by email. They seem to eventually go through but only after many many hours. Before it was much quicker. 

chloeljmcauley

I have also used this function for a few months now and it's been mostly reliable. Using the mobile app only applies to my own report but that is not an option to upload receipts for the professionals I process expenses for. I have attempted the following:

*all emails To: receipts@concur.com with only my professional's email address in the subject: xxx.xxxxx@company.com 

• forwarding an email "as an attachment" (when the receipt info is only within the body of text in the email)
  • forwarding email with receipt attached
  • and tried my preset quick steps for both of these routes, as well

All of these ways of forwarding receipts to Concur have worked well for me for months (with occasional issues)  but have recently either not worked at all or have been significantly delayed.

Chloe McAuley
Administrative Assistant
*striving for ultimate efficiency so I can enjoy my life instead of spend it staring at a screen 🙂
chloeljmcauley

@KevinD I think I neglected to tag you on my post. Could you let me know if there was a resolution to this issue? thank you kindly

Chloe McAuley
Administrative Assistant
*striving for ultimate efficiency so I can enjoy my life instead of spend it staring at a screen 🙂

@chloeljmcauley we did have a degradation in our Imaging service recently, but I think that has been resolved. 

Does the issue happen no matter whose receipts you are emailing in? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
siannotta
New Member - Level 1

having the same issue.. receipts being sent to receipts@concur.com are not appearing

matthewch

I have same problem. Receipts I emailed 4 weeks ago are not appearing. Receipts I emailed in today are not appearing. This used to work for me in the past, using the same email address to send that I've been trying. The service seems to be completely down.

lchristensen
New Member - Level 1

I too am not receiving my receipts when I email them. Is there a possible solution for this? Thanks

EricaHerwig
Occasional Member - Level 2

We are also having issues with this. based on all of the above reply's I think the new Drag and Drop feature might have broken the email feature.  I'm going to create a ticket for us for this.

dtoub

Thanks. What Drag and Drop feature? Not on the iPhone I assume...