cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naznageer
Occasional Member - Level 1

e-Receipt is on wrong expense line item

Hello,   I'm trying to detach an e-receipt that got automatically attached to the wrong expense.  I click on the image and the dialog box  gives me an option to remove the receipt, but it does not appear to be working.  Please advise

naznageer_0-1713978193143.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naznageer e-receipts cannot be separated from an entry when it is on an expense report. You would need to delete the item from your report then go to your Manage Expenses screen. In the Available Expenses area, you would see the item you just removed from your report. Click the Payment Type for the item. A window will appear. There should be an option on the window to Separate the e-receipt from the card charge. That should do it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@naznageer I was able to take a look and I see that you have submitted the report.  Were you trying to remove this after it was submitted?  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
naznageer
Occasional Member - Level 1

No,  I was trying to move it before it submitted because I was getting an exception on the line item that was suppose to have the e-receipt.  I was able to edit that line item to not require the e-receipt and then submitted the report.   I would still be help to know if it is possible to detach an e-receipt from an expense line item. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naznageer e-receipts cannot be separated from an entry when it is on an expense report. You would need to delete the item from your report then go to your Manage Expenses screen. In the Available Expenses area, you would see the item you just removed from your report. Click the Payment Type for the item. A window will appear. There should be an option on the window to Separate the e-receipt from the card charge. That should do it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager