cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justinfluegel
Occasional Member - Level 1

duplicate expenses?

I have 2 expenses showing on my charges this month.  They are totally different, 2 different vendors but the cost is .10 difference and Concur shows them as 'exceptions' and I can't get past it.  Both have receipts attached showing the charges and different vendors.  How can I resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justinfluegel without knowing what the exception is that you are seeing, it will be very difficult to help resolve the issue. Could you do one of the following for me:

1. Provide a screesnshot of the exceptions that you are seeing. 

or

2. Send me a private message that contains your full company name and your first and last name. That way I can proxy in as you and see the report with these expenses. 

These should not be showing as duplicates since the vendors are different and the amount is different. Plus, the duplicate expense exception usually isn't a hard stop (red exception). 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brettmense
New Member - Level 1

I have this same problem currently.

2 charges from different vendors with different amounts being flagged as duplicates.

Won't allow me to submit the report until the flag is resolved but not sure how to do that.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brettmense that is a bit strange. Here is a suggestion. Try recalling the November Expenses (11/01/2021) report. Once recalled, go to the November Exceptions report and select both the items. Next, click the Move button. You should see the option to move these items to the November Expenses report. Give that a try. I think what might have happened is the system auto-created the November Expenses (11/01/2021) report using the Expense Assistant feature. Because the two items in your November Exceptions report have dates in November, the system is flagging them and thinks they should go on the November Expenses (11/01/2021) report. That's my guess. Give that a try and see if it clears up the red exceptions.

I'll be curious to hear back if this works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.