cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

add projects

hello

i want to know how can i add to the platform of concur. and know in which part can added.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 so I'm clear, you want to know how you can projects into SAP Concur? There are certain permissions you must have in the site to be able to add to a list of projects. Do you have any site administrator permissions?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

yes, am administrator but i don't now where can i see  the permissions that i have

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 you can easily check if you have access to adding to a projects list by using the Administration option in the upper right. Select Expense from the Administration option. On the Expense Admin screen, on the left-hand side, look for an option that says List Management. Go to that screen. That is where you will see all your lists. One should be named Project or have Project in the name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.