cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelvintc
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy

Hi All, 

I have been having this for the past 6 months and i am not able to know whats the problem. I have no unsubmitted card transactions as i have checked. PLease help

Action: You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy. These transactions must be submitted first in a separate report before any other cash or credit card transactions can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed here and must be submitted first:"

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc I looked in your SAP Concur profile and see an expense report named Dec 21 Kelantan Biz Trip. On this report there is a hotel expense that was paid for on your company credit card. This is what is causing the issue. See screenshot below showing this and what you should do. 

KevinD_0-1657048571637.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc I looked in your SAP Concur profile and see an expense report named Dec 21 Kelantan Biz Trip. On this report there is a hotel expense that was paid for on your company credit card. This is what is causing the issue. See screenshot below showing this and what you should do. 

KevinD_0-1657048571637.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kelvintc

Thank you so much for the help. Yes it works as i need to separate out the card transaction and submit it first

julia1
New Member - Level 1

Good morning,
I have the same problem and i can't submit my report but I don't see any "red alerts" so I don't know which expense is a problem. Can you help me please ?

jderzinski

Please help me fix this. I have the same error 

kelvintc

Thank you so much for the help. Yes it works as i need to separate out the card transaction and submit it first

mjbarkoczi
New Member - Level 1

hi,

i have been having this issue and unable to submit my expenses.... i tried several ways as suggested but for some reason im unable to fix this.

Please advise, as this is so frustrating... i have been trying to submit my expense for the past weeks.

thank you

'Policy requires that you submit company card charges within 30 days of upload to Concur. Please import all unattached, aged charges to this report and submit. If the aged charges are already attached to another report, it must be submitted first'.

maxit001

@KevinD seasons greetings from Australia.  I see from your profile you are due back to work around now. I have been struggling to submit expenses for several months with the error "you have company card transactions that exceed the age limit ...." and its causing red exceptions that I cant seem to clear. I would really appreciate  your guidance. Max

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maxit001 In looking at your profile you have several expense claims that are unsubmitted that have company card transactions dating back to May. I'm not sure why you aren't submitting these expense reports. Since you have not submitted your expenses, you have now amassed a lot of company card transactions that are older than 60 days. What you need to do is combine all the transactions that are older than 60 days into one expense claim. Once transactions are 60 days or older, all of them that have reached this age must be submitted on the same report. The nice thing is you can move expense entries from one report to another. Pick the report that you are going to move them all to. Then go to every other report, select the company card transactions that are older than 60 days. Once selected, click the Move button. It will give you a list of all claims you have created. Select the claim that you decided will be the one to submit. All the selected transactions will move to that report. Repeat these steps until all transactions 60 days or older are all sitting on one report. 

That should clear the red exceptions. Going forward, I recommend submitting an expense claim monthly to avoid getting behind and having this red alert appear in the future.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marcobarboni
New Member - Level 2

Hi I'm facing the same problem someone can assist me please? Thanks!

maxit001

@marcobarboni    .... what worked for me was to get all the greater than 60 days outstanding claims onto one single expense claim and submit that first. You may need to combine different trips onto one if they are older than 60 days. Once that has been submitted, it will allow more recent ones can be submitted after.   More specific advice was provided by @KevinD  who was very helpful and you can see his advice  above in response to my request. Good luck.

bjackson

hi @KevinD - Please advise. 

I have this same error message and all my expenses are within a 60 days and the error is on the overall report. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bjackson If you look at your Off set Neg Balance report, the date of the transaction is March 14th which puts it older than 60 days. This is why you are getting the message. You need to fill out a few more details for this expense and try to submit. I don't know if your company allows negative amount reports to be submitted or not. Give it a try and see what happens. If it doesn't allow you to submit, I suggest deleting the expense report. This will put the transaction back into your Available Expenses. From there you can delete the transaction as your company does have the setting on to allow you to delete company card transactions.

Try out these options and let me know what happens.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey