cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ar93
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted...every day for 7 days

Hi.   for the last 7 days we received an email stating "You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted."   I checked and have nothing in the queue... nothing on my visa statement.  I have been on travel for 4 days but that doesn't explain the previous 3 days of emails prior to traveling.   Today i checked out and bills should hit my account.   I had random emails from the last expense report too. any ideas?  

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ar93 hello there. Outstanding can also mean the transaction is assigned to an unsubmitted report. I would ask that you check any reports you currently have that are unsubmitted and see if there is a credit card expense on either of them that is older than maybe 30 days. 

Give that a look and let me know what you find. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ar93

Kevin,

thanks for the response. You really should change the wording of the email.   In the past, I only received emails if I didn't associate an expense to an expense report.  Once i assigned a transaction to an expense report, the emails stopped.   If these emails also encompass that i haven't submitted an expense report, why am i getting the separate "Reminder - Unsubmitted Expense Report" emails?   

AmyATC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Like Kevin said, I get these when I have an old expense that is sitting in my reports before submitting.  

ar93

AmyATC,

Thanks. Seems like an opportunity for improvement since I am already receiving the "Reminder - Unsubmitted Expense Report" emails too. 

ar93

Even get these notifications AFTER i submit. Submitted on 3/6/2024 and got one yesterday Sunday 3/10/2024.  UGH!