cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbhachu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Wrong Sort Code on Expenses

Hi Team,

I am very new to Concur and recently made a claim for my first expenses using the software. Its been a few weeks since my claim was approved but I didn't receive any funds in my account. I check my bank details and realised that I entered my sort code incorrectly by a digit. The claim status shows as paid, so I'm concerned if the payment has been made to somebody else's account. I have updated my sort code correctly and double check my account number. What should I do regarding my claim?

Any help would be most appreciated. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbhachu I'm looking at your report and it was submitted, sent back, then resubmitted. I see the approval occurred on January 26th, so that's been just over a week. The status of the report I'm looking at says Sent for Payment, not Paid. 

I'd give it a few more days to see if the status updates from Sent for Payment to Paid. These two statuses are different in the system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbhachu I'm looking at your report and it was submitted, sent back, then resubmitted. I see the approval occurred on January 26th, so that's been just over a week. The status of the report I'm looking at says Sent for Payment, not Paid. 

I'd give it a few more days to see if the status updates from Sent for Payment to Paid. These two statuses are different in the system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mbhachu

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your guidance and investigating this for me.

You have made me feel at ease, and will wait and see in the next few days. 

I be happy to provide an update on this feed, for others to use if it is raised in the future.

Many thanks

Manj Bhachu 🙂

Yasemin25

Dear Kevin,

I have the same issue like Mbhachu mentioned above. 

I have a Claim and it was approved my Line Manager. Since it has been 2 weeks now, I wanted to check the status in Concur and seen that the sort code is not correct. I have just corrected it. Could you please let me know when I can get the payment in my account? 

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards

Yasemin