Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Wrong CC charged

My personal charges were inadvertently charged to my company CC. How can I revert that?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SV you will see those charges in your Available Expenses when you sign in to your SAP Concur account. You will need to add them to an expense report and mark them all as personal using the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. Depending on how your company handles payments, you will either need to send a payment to the company card issuer (bank) or pay back your company. Without knowing how your company handles this situation, I suggest you speak with your direct manager to see what you will need to do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.