cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikey5588
Occasional Member - Level 2

Why would a credit card need to be assigned twice to a cardholder?

I received an email this morning notifying me (as administrator) to assign credit cards. However, in review of the cards to assign, some of these cards have previously been assigned to the respective user who has used the card, made transactions on the credit card and has submitted expenses of credit card transactions.

What would be the reason I would need to re-assign a credit card to an employee? Is it possible a credit card can 'unassign' itself from the cardholder in Concur which would require re-assignment?

5 REPLIES 5
lgaydos

I'm having the same issue. We're showing 62 unassigned cards this morning, even though these cards have previously been assigned. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It appears a few others are having a similar issue. Have each of you submitted a help ticket to Concur Support about this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dianeatiyeh
Occasional Member - Level 1

I opened a ticket we have over 424 unassigned cards.  Still waiting for a response from the ticket.  ANy updates?

mikey5588

They should respond. I receive updates twice a day from my ticket. They are working on resolving each client. Seems like they have to go client by client to remedy.

lgaydos

I did not. I didn't want to potentially run into a situation where I exceeded the window for transactions releasing to employee from date of card assignment, then having to assign both cards and transactions. So after confirming that it was their correct card, I went ahead and just reassigned them.