cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toddfiorille
New Member - Level 1

Why is an approved Pre-Trip Approval not showing up when I search for it to add it to a report?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toddfiorille hello there. This is a little odd. If you would indulge me, could you recall the report you have submitted. Once recalled, click Report Details and at the bottom of the drop down list select Manage Requests. When the Manage Request screen opens, click Add and see if the missing request shows or not. Let me know what happens. If it isn't there, you can resubmit the report. 

I'm trying to guess at what would be causing this, but I'm a little stumped. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toddfiorille
New Member - Level 1

Request not showing up still.  I am happy to send you attachments of the screens I am seeing or walk you through it.  I've done this previously without issue but this report is not working.

@toddfiorille no need for screenshots, I can access your account. I have someone looking into this as from my end, everything looks correct, but there could be some really small thing I didn't notice. I'll let you know what I hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@toddfiorille alright, so my colleague found the problem and you are probably going to roll your eyes. You already attached the Trip Pre-Approval to a report that has already been paid. My guess is that you attached it to the wrong report because the request total was 10,000, but the report you attached it to was only about $1400. 

Here is the report it is attached to: 

KevinD_0-1659630594383.png

That is why it is not available any longer. You might need to create a new Travel Request and have it approved and then attach to the report you are trying to submit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey