cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denisek
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why does the header information not transfer to the expense entries ?

The AI does not 'copy' the business reason and charge code to the expenses that I add to it.  It only 'copies' that information if I first add (1) expense, fill out all the information and THEN any addl expenses, then they all have the bus reason and charge code of the 1st expense.  Doesn't it make more sense to cascade the information from the Header to any expense is added to that expense report. 

Am I doing something in the wrong order, or is the process just flawed?

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@denisek Hello!  That setting is withheld in the Forms and Fields.  The fields can be changed to copy down from the Report Header. That would be something that we would be able to help with in a Support case.  If you can create Support cases, I would suggest doing that.  If not, you will want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin and ask them about this. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@denisek Hello!  That setting is withheld in the Forms and Fields.  The fields can be changed to copy down from the Report Header. That would be something that we would be able to help with in a Support case.  If you can create Support cases, I would suggest doing that.  If not, you will want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin and ask them about this. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denisek I was about to reply the same thing, but @MelanieT beat me to it. Also, there is an option to do a mass edit which can be helpful if you have let's say 10 entries that were all going to be charged to the same cost center or were all for the same business purpose. Once all the entries are created, you can select all 10 items (just using 10 as an example) and then use the Edit button. This will bring up a window that shows you some fields shared between the entries that can be edited. This allows me to update a few different fields on several entries at once.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
denisek
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD - Unfortunately, in our organization, the only edit fields are expense type, bus purpose, bus purpose contd, city of purchase, approved by, work location country, work location region, work location city and comment.  If engagement was there, that would make this so much easier, but that is not the case in our tenant 😞