cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LovelyAsmolo
Occasional Member - Level 3

Why I cant Add City in the Employee Form

Hi,

Just wanted to ask about the standard fields in employee form "City". I can't find this fields when trying to add this in specific form.

2 REPLIES 2
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

@LovelyAsmolo We have two standard field which we can use to capture the data which you are trying to look for.

CTRY_SUB_CODE - State\Province

CTRY_CODE - Country 

If you are precisely looking to capture the employee City. Then i guess you have to consume a Custom field for this purpose. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LovelyAsmolo Thanks for your post in the SAP Concur Community. I am not able to check your configuration, as you don't have a company listed in your profile. I do see that City is a standard field available for the Employee form. Perhaps you are not seeing it in the list of available fields, since you have already added the field to the form?

leedau_1-1695824173011.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.