cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnehoda
Occasional Member - Level 1

White Cancel and Done Button on White Background

When trying to select receipt images in the app on an iphone the Cancel and Done button are barely visible because it's white on white.  Does anyone know if there is a way to make the text a different color?  Is this a known issue?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

There does not seem to be a way to change the color settings inside the app. I have an Android, though, so those buttons appear blue in the app that I have. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
jnehoda

on an iphone it's white on white regardless of whether you are on dark or light mode.  what is the best way to raise this concern to SAP?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Spoiler
@jnehoda i just tried adding a receipt to an expense. I selected "From Photo Album". I saw the available photos and selected one. The Done option was white text with a black background. So, I'm not able to recreate your issue. I did test attaching a receipt from the Receipt Store and the outline of the screen was white, but the text to select the image was blue. I think your best option is to submit a ticket to Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jimmyharley
New Member - Level 1

Why don't you try changing the color?

hiltonchristian

I am also quite annoyed with this problem. Sometimes I can't tell which button is the background