cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryk0407
Occasional Member - Level 1

When will the UI be updated?

I have to log a huge number of monthly expenses for my boss. Here are the multiple issues that I find continually frustrating.

1. Allow saving and moving to the next expense rather than returning to the main list.

2. Allow custom layouts on the main screen - the description is important for me to see, for example.

3. NEEDS FASTER LOADING!! The spinning wheel of death is killing me.

4. Stop auto-filling the description. Not all expenses are the same as the Starbucks coffee.

5. When a single person, the account owner, goes to lunch on their own, don't force me to fill in the attendee pop-up.

3 REPLIES 3
jwestbrooks1
Occasional Member - Level 3

yes the spinning wheel of death is very frustrating

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maryk0407 I can address a few of your points. See my responses in red.

1. Allow saving and moving to the next expense rather than returning to the main list. I can't say this is a bad idea, however what if the the next entry doesn't need any fixing or additional information? You would be restricting the user from editing any entry in an order. This would add a lot of unnecessary extra clicking for many users.

2. Allow custom layouts on the main screen - the description is important for me to see, for example. Description of what is important for you to see? Fields can be hidden or not hidden. Are you referring to not seeing certain fields or are you asking about moving the order of the fields as they are displayed?

3. NEEDS FASTER LOADING!! The spinning wheel of death is killing me. I wish I had an answer for this one. I've experienced it myself.

4. Stop auto-filling the description. Not all expenses are the same as the Starbucks coffee. Without seeing your site, I'm guessing the Description is the Business Purpose field. Maybe your company customized the name. However, this is auto-populating because your company decided to use the Copy down feature. So, the system is auto-filling because your company wanted it to. This can be turned off. Your site admin would need to handle this.

5. When a single person, the account owner, goes to lunch on their own, don't force me to fill in the attendee pop-up. Actually, we do not force you. Your company is forcing you to do this. In my opinion, this was an oversight by whomever at your company decided on this. It can certainly be turned off. Your site admin will need to handle this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maryk0407
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re. #1. Allow saving and moving to the next expense rather than returning to the main list. > Include 2 buttons - (1) Save (returns you to the main screen) and (2) Save & Go to Next Entry, which allows you to move through each expense faster.

Re. #2. Allow custom layouts on the main screen > I don't see the option to change the columns displayed -- for example, hide the "Payment Type" column but show the "Description" column.