cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yacoulibaly
Occasional Member - Level 1

What to Enter in the RFC in CTE_SETUP

Hello Expert,
I am preparing for a setup and I would like a point of documentation to be clarify, if anyone can, i will appreciate.
In the CTE_SETUP, no matter if you select Direct or Middleware, the RFC is required field. In the documentation it is said to create an RFC using TCode SM59, but it is not mentioned anywhere what to enter in the RFC?

1. Should we use the Concur Host "www.concursolutions.com" as Host and Port '443' for the RFC?
  2. In the logon tab, what to use as login? and Certificate?
  3. For a Middleware setup, why the RFC is still required when there is already the Middleware Host and Path Prefix required?
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yacoulibaly I suggest joining the Admin Group and posting there. This forum is more read by end users and not those involved in setup or implementation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yacoulibaly I suggest joining the Admin Group and posting there. This forum is more read by end users and not those involved in setup or implementation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.