cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbetti
Routine Member - Level 1

What happened to automatically adding self as an attendee?

We had set up Concur Expense to automatically add the user's name as an attendee when creating a meal expense. I thought it was as simple as a checkbox in site settings or attendee settings or something, but I can't seem to find it now.  And... people are creating meal expenses and have to manually add themselves as attendees again, which I know we had working previously.

Did something change?  Where is this setting?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbetti what expense type are the employees choosing and then needing to add themselves manually?

The setting is found in the Expense Types screen which you might not have access to. If you provide me an expense type where this is an issue, I can look at it for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbetti
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD.

Thanks for pointing me there.  All of my meal expense types have that box checked across each policy, but I was watching a user select Meals while Traveling and she had to manually add herself as an attendee.  It happened while watching someone else the other day, too.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbetti is the Meals while Traveling expense type intended for an individual meal or a group meal?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbetti I just tested Meals while Traveling with your profile and you were added automatically.

Can you send me a private message with the name of the employee you watched add Meals while Traveling that had to add themselves, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey