cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzhang1031
Occasional Member - Level 1

What does the pending concur audit review mean to my report?

What does the pending concur audit review mean to my report? It has been pending for two weeks and who can contact to speed up the process?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mzhang1031 Pending Concur Audit means our audit team has it is in their queue to review. If you want it moved past this status you can contact your expense processor. I'm sending you a private message here on the community with a name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mzhang1031 Pending Concur Audit means our audit team has it is in their queue to review. If you want it moved past this status you can contact your expense processor. I'm sending you a private message here on the community with a name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
f09187e

Hi @KevinD,

I'm in the same situation as @mzhang1031 . Is it possible to have a contact for speeding up the process?

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@f09187e if you go back to some of your past fully approved reports, open one of them up and click Report Details. Select Audit Trail. This will show you all the actions that have taken place on the report. Look for the final approval and see if there is a name listed. The details of the final approval should say, something like, Approval Status Change from Approved & In Accounting Review to Approved. There should be a name of who did the final approval. Give that a try. Let me know if it doesn't show who did the final approval.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jmarie
New Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin, 

I have a similar situation where the report is in Pending External Validation and its been in that stage for a little while. I followed the directions you gave and found the person, but I am unsure as to how to contact them. There is no email or any form of contact just a name.

f09187e

@KevinD Thank you for answering. If I follow your directions, the approver is "System, Concur", there is no name pointed out. What do you suggest?

Thank you.

KerriEmma_D
New Member - Level 1

I am also having this problem, can you help?

Aldridge73
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kerri, it all depends on your company's SLA with Concur, ours use to be 72 hours.

Littlelegs likes to travel!
sergio-casti

Hello Kevin 

Could you please tell me how to contact my SAP administrator in order to verify my report status

"Pending Concur Audit Review"

Regards!

AJones2
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, 

I was hoping to expedite my Expense Audit Review as funds will be needed prior to travel. 
Might you be able to get me in touch with my processor? 
Thank you!

-Avery 

elizabethsmith1

I have a user that recalled their report a couple of times and now it's stuck in "pending Concur Audit Service" status. How do I get it moved to the next phase for processing?