cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ray-Henderson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Viewing past expense reports

My Team is unable to view past expense reports in the updated Concur System. Using the drop-down menu and selecting a date range is no help. They can only see the most current expense reports they have submitted.

3 REPLIES 3
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello,

You can access all your previous reports through the Report Library. You can get here through: Open Reports - This will take you to the Report Library. Form here select the desired range. I am able to see all my reports through 2017.

Ray-Henderson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your response however when I go to the report library and select view expenses this year or select a date range outside of Dec 2023 nothing shows up except expenses for Dec 2023. This is creating a problem for me to invoice projects. This issue is throughout my team of technicians.

@Ray-Henderson from my understanding, your company has gone through some sort of an organizational change and has switched instances of SAP Concur. What this means is all your previous expense reports are stored in the old site. That is why you don't see them when you do a search in the report library.

Your old profile is now set to Inactive, so you won't be able to sign in to the old site. I would recommend speaking with your direct manager if there is a need to access your old reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.