cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abimaya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vietnam Printed report

Hello Concur SME's,

We are having a new legal requirement form Vietnam market for Printed report. Currently we are using standard form for all the countries, but Vietnam legal team is requesting for addition fields in both Request and Expense printed form. So, if we enable those field in standard form it may impact other markets. We are planning to maintain a different form for Vietnam, but maintenance may be difficult. Before we take this request further, we just need to understand is submitting printed copies of each report and hard copy archive is common across all the Vietnam companies.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abimaya I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group here on the Community and then post your question there. 

I see that you registered here on Community with a gmail address, but for us to verify you to join the Admin Group, we would need your work email address. You can send it to me in a private message. Click my username (KevinD) then use the Message button. 

Once you joined to the admin group, you can post your question there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.