cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abovepc
New Member - Level 1

Verified Email address

I started a new job and was filling out my profile. I attempted to add my personal email to my profile but it states its already verified with another account. I am guessing this was with my old company. It tells me to unregister that email first with the other account. The problem is I no longer have access to that account and when I try to reset the password it tells me its sending an email to the old company's email address, of which I no longer have access to..

How do I get my email address removed from the old account so I can add it to the new account?. Is there someone I can email or contact to get this accomplished? thank you 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abovepc someone from your old company will need to go and Proxy into your old profile and disable the verification. Or, someone from your current company can submit a help ticket to Concur Support and have them fix it. I'm sending you a private message with a list of names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.