Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ildeberto
New Member - Level 1

Vendor address

9 REPLIES 9
Ildeberto
New Member - Level 1

On the expense report the vendor adress is wrong and how can edit to right address?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ildeberto can you provide a screenshot of this please? I've not seen a vendor address before on an expense report unless it was while viewing the card charge details on a company card transaction. 

Are you possibly referring to the City or Location field on the expense report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jlopez2004
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, I do not see a resolution here but we are having the same problem. An employee has personal expenses to be reimbursed and the vendor details populates a city and state and it is not accurate. We cannot change this on our end. Please help. 

jse

Did you ever find a way to change the Vendor Details for city and state?  I have the same issue.

jse

Here is a screenshot of the issue.  Under the heading Vendor Details there is a name for a vendor and a city, state field.  How does one edit that field?  While I only provided a snippet of an expense report, every expense entry on the report has the same (and wrong) city, state field.  If I go to add an entry, I see no place to add (or edit) a city, state location.  Somehow the application just completes the field with an arbitrary input.  I see no solutions posted on this page.  Does this help you understand the problem, which apparently is experienced by several people on this topic thread.

jse_0-1670980393695.png

sobrie9
New Member - Level 1

I also need to find out this answer

jse

Did you ever find a way to change the Vendor Details for city and state?  I have the same issue.

PPoteau
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am also experiencing this problem. There is no way to change the city that has auto-populated on the expense. Not sure where it even got the city!

billekoop
New Member - Level 2

Four months after the initial report and this has not been fixed.  Another thread on this topic basically says the solution is "don't worry about it."  That's the best they can do??