cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vdrtx
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vague error message prevents me from submitting report

Error message: "You cannot have multiple credit card payment type transaction on the same report. Please create two different reports for the different credit card payment types."

No transactions are highlighted. Clicking on "View" takes me to the report header. 

I was previously able to submit this report without any trouble. This reuploaded report has added receipts.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vdrtx Hi!  I was able to look at your report and the exception.  Your site has multiple audit rules for this exception, and it triggers upon Report Submit.  Have you tried re-submitting this?  You are only using the one payment type, so it should clear once you try and submit. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vdrtx
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT Hi Melanie! Unfortunately, the exception prevents me from submitting the report. After clicking the Submit Report button and accepting the User Electronic Agreement, I get an Alert popup that says:

"This expense report cannot be submitted until all exceptions with red flags are resolved. To view the report-level exceptions, click the Report Header link. To view the entry-level exceptions, click the expense type (link) associated with the flag. To view the exceptions associated with itemized expenses, click the View Itemization link associated with the flag."

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vdrtx Well shoot! There are so  many rules, and our team can run some queries to see which rule is actually triggering.  I would suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin so they can create a Support ticket.  I will send you a private message with contact info. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tgoff
New Member - Level 1

Myself and another coworker had this same issue and it seemed to have to do with expenses or itemizations which were either paid in cash or were marked as personal.  The fix for us was to remove those expenses or itemizations and re add them (exactly the same as they had been previously entered) and then re-submit.  Hope this works for others as well