cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eman6661
New Member - Level 1

Uploaded Receipts to Expense Report Returned?

I recently was flown out on business and was given $50/day per diem. Kept all of my receipts and uploaded attached with my expense report. I have submitted twice and both times the report was returned to me. Most of the receipts are itemized, but the exception icon indicates that none of my receipts are itemized. The report is also returned with no other comments on what exactly I can do to fix this. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eman6661 is the person returning your receipt your manager or is it someone else? I'd like to take a look at your report. 

If you could send me a private message with your Concur Login ID/Work Email address, I can go in and see what the exception message is and look to see if I can help in any way. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Look at the Audit Trail under Details to see why your report is coming back.  It could be that your manager is not approving it in the allotted time frame and the system is sending it back.  If a mgr sends back, there is a prompt for comments as to why.

Nancy Murray
Agfa