cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c268198
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unapplied credit card transaction - delegate on maternity leave, unsure of what the charge is for?

Good morning!

Rosalind Jarvis - Global ID 2270564  is currently on maternity leave.  A charge of £9.00 GBP has been applied to her corporate credit card ( transaction over 60 days).  

5/21/2021 CWL T 641150229593  How do we find out what this charge is for and actioning  please?

I am submitting this request on behalf of Jyun Yan Yang is the Snr Medical Directors, Northern European Hub.

Many thanks Kim. 

3 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

This is a question specific to your company. I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Admin or your company's credit card processor. They should be able to assist you, especially if this is fraud-related.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kim,

Probably there might be a late payment fees, first contact Card helpdesk and also your internal IT Helpdesk and share card charge details.

Solution
c268198

Resolved thank you! Accepted solution

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

This is a question specific to your company. I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Admin or your company's credit card processor. They should be able to assist you, especially if this is fraud-related.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kim,

Probably there might be a late payment fees, first contact Card helpdesk and also your internal IT Helpdesk and share card charge details.

Solution
c268198

Resolved thank you! Accepted solution