cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaga_puppe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit or delete a expense

Hi ,

i have 2 expenses reported from card which was a hotel check-in deposit from card. this not an actual transaction and the transaction would have reverted by merchant after checkout. but I have duplicate transaction reported in my available expenses and  i am unable to delete it nor create and submit the report with comment. Can you please help cleaning this transaction? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jaga_puppe I was able to take a look at your report.  You can just submit your report with both of the charges on them.  You will need to correct the red exceptions, and you should be able to submit.  Your company doesn't currently allow people to delete CC transactions, so normally you can just submit both the debit and credit transaction.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jaga_puppe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @MelanieT  - i am unable to correct the alert "Transaction date of the expense is before the start date of the project" because i have 2024 project code only listed and the transaction date from 2023.  How can i get my 2023 project /task code listed for this expense to be submitted ? Thank you

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jaga_puppe I am going to send you your SAP Concur Admin contact, as they will need to determine how they want to go forward with this and the audit rules associated with it. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.