cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashwiniramani
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit expense report

Unable to submit an expense report due to the following error,

• You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. All aged card transactions must be submitted together on one Expense Report before this Report can be submitted. Any unsubmitted Expense Reports with aged card transactions will be listed here. View

I have some credit transactions also listed and unable to delete or remove them. 
Request your support. Can share any other details as required.
6 REPLIES 6
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

This is an Audit rule your company has set up which is stopping you from submission.  The phrasing they used is a bit "different" but I'm guessing that they are saying these expenses are too old.  Are they out of pocket expenses? Sometimes a policy will say you can only submit for reimbursement for the past 30/60 days. If not, do you have all outstanding expenses on the same report? 

I would suggest you reach out to your Concur Admin to understand why you're receiving the message. 

ashwiniramani

Thank you for your prompt response.

These are agency fee charges billed later and I received the invoice later. How can I know the contact of my Concur Admin ? Kindly advise.

carmel_rochon
Occasional Member - Level 3

When you started at the company, did anyone set you up with your Concur profile? If so, is that person still with the company? They will likely be your admin or will be able to point you in the right direction. 

If you don't know your admin, I would reach out to your approver as they likely have a better view of internal staffing.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashwiniramani to clear this alert you need to find all of the old transactions and put them all on the same report. Do not add any other transactions to this report. Once you submit this report, you should be good to submit your other reports. This rule is in place to keep employees from getting way behind on submitting their company card transactions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ashwiniramani

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your workaround. I was able to submit the report. I also had a question, there are still negative credit transactions showing up and I am unable to create a report nor delete them,

• This expense report does not have enough card transactions to offset the credit(s). Hold the credit(s) until you have sufficient card transactions. View
I tried to locate the exact expenses earlier and they are still in Card Pending transaction state and hence that cannot be added. Any guidance for this?

@ashwiniramani this is tricky because sometimes the credit/refund happens several days to a week or two later and by that time you might have already submitted the original charge. 

In your case, you just need to let these negative charges sit there until you have new card transactions come in that total more than the credits. That's all you can really do since your company doesn't allow negative amount reports to be submitted. 

Do you plan on having some business expenses here coming up?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.