cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adocksey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to save changes to expense

Following creation of the entry with the SAP Concur android app using the ExpenseIt feature. The save button to enter required information is not present.

I do also see the problem when manually adding expense entries

4 REPLIES 4
adocksey

Spoiler
adocksey_0-1660294620448.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adocksey I'm in your profile and looking at your August report. I click on each entry and I see a Save button for each of them. 

Just for fun, can you try logging in with a different browser and see if that works?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adocksey

@KevinD, I get the same issue with firefox/chrome and even using different computers. At the moment the only way I can reliably save is to rely upon the pop-up asking if I want to save/not/cancle when just navigating away from the page

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adocksey I'm sending you a private message with two names of people who will need to submit this to SAP Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.