cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanujeff
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to login to www.concursolutions.com

I am attempting to expense items, but cannot log into concursoltions. When I request an email reset I do not receive one. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yanujeff could you send me a private message here on the community with the username you are entering when attempting to sign in, please? That will help me assist you better. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
VivianY

I am having a hard time to sign in

Jwlewis
New Member - Level 1

Hi 

im trying to use the mobile app for the first time , have asked for emails for user name and reset password and receive no emails , I usually log into concur through ther CVS My Life website. Do i need to register for a account log in and where do i do that ? 

Thanks 

John 

KosolElectric

Hi 

im trying to use the mobile app for the first time , have asked for emails for user name and reset password and receive no emails , I usually log into concur through ther CVS My Life website. Do i need to register for a account log in and where do i do that ? 

Richard S Kosol
KosolElectric

Hi 

Richard S Kosol