cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Unable to login to Partner Service Desk

I am currently deploying a Concur Project and as we are about to do UAT, we wanted to test out some card transactions and in order to do that, we need to set up a feed. I know that to get a feed up and running, we need to request them via a Partner Service Desk (PSD) Case in this link https://sapconcur.my.site.com/.

However, I am no longer able to sign in. I keep getting these messages when I try to log in (I was able to log in in the past)

brandtp09_0-1707145308612.png

I've tried resetting and this is what I get:

brandtp09_1-1707145346283.png

Is anyone aware of what I need to do to sort this out? I've tried contacting Concur directly but I keep getting responses of this not being in their scope.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 I also found out that if you do not sign in to the Partner Portal at least once every 30 days, the system auto-disables your access.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 I've sent your contact info to someone on our Partner team and let them know about your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brandtp09

Thanks @KevinD! Are they going to reach out thru this channel or via email? Either way, I'll keep an eye out for both. 😁

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 it would be via email. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 I also found out that if you do not sign in to the Partner Portal at least once every 30 days, the system auto-disables your access.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
brandtp09

I'll be sure to keep this in mind once I regain my access. A colleague has created the PSD Case to get my account back. Thanks @KevinD