cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzulfiqar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to login through phone configaration

Hi everyone, i am trying to set up phone configuration where i can upload my expense receipt, but it's showing an error, Has this happened to anyone, if so what steps were taken to resolve the issue, Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

Muhammad Zulfiqar
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mzulfiqar when you sign in to SAP Concur for the web on your desktop/laptop, do you enter a username and password? If so, just download the mobile app. When you launch the app, enter the same username and password you do for the web. 

Let me know if this helps or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@mzunno Please share the error details and steps that you are following to upload the receipt, so that we can provide best possible solution. Also, you can perform basic troubleshooting like clear cache of Concur App, restart your mobile device, check if you are running latest version of Concur App. 

mzulfiqar

Good morning, this is the message i am getting while i am trying to send configuration from my computer to my cell phone. 

Sorry, something went wrong.

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk. (Error 500)

Sorry, something went wrong. The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk. (Error 500) Here are some helpful links:

Muhammad Zulfiqar
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

Good morning.

Error 500 is generic. 

May I know what do you mean by while i am trying to send configuration from my computer to my cell phone. 

What configuration are you sending and how? 

mzulfiqar

Yes, sorry for the confusion, when I login to Agie Travel on my Computer and under my profile setting there is option called

• Concur Mobile Registration When I click on that, this is when that Error pops up. I tried Clearing the cache on my computer, as well as tried using Chrome and edge, but same Error popped up. 
Muhammad Zulfiqar
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mzulfiqar when you sign in to SAP Concur for the web on your desktop/laptop, do you enter a username and password? If so, just download the mobile app. When you launch the app, enter the same username and password you do for the web. 

Let me know if this helps or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mzulfiqar

Thank you so much for this information. it works and I was able to login.

Muhammad Zulfiqar