cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjm0321
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to create a missing receipt declaration

I am trying to create a missing receipt declaration, however, when I select this option for my holiday party expense, the create receipt declaration window opens, but there is no expense for me to select and move forward with.  Please advise.  Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Do you actually have an expense type called Holiday Party? I would think this would be entertainment or meals with the business purpose as Holiday party.  Have you tried switching the expense type to see if the receipt then shows?

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjm0321 could you take a screenshot of the expense entry on your report for me please? I'd like to see it. There are a couple reasons for what you are experiencing, but I need to see the expense first. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjm0321

Hi Kevin,

Here you go....

cjm0321_0-1673371446440.png

cjm0321

Here's the expense...

cjm0321_1-1673371582240.png

Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Do you actually have an expense type called Holiday Party? I would think this would be entertainment or meals with the business purpose as Holiday party.  Have you tried switching the expense type to see if the receipt then shows?

Nancy Murray
Agfa
cjm0321

That worked!  Holiday Party was an available expense type but apparently not what I needed to select.  Thank you for your help!