cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiffanyA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to add a company charge to a report

Good morning- I have a user that has a transaction that can only be seen in the View Transactions tab of Expense.  It is not viewable on the Available Expenses portion of the Expense screen at all.  When trying to add the transaction to a new report, an error is received saying that something went wrong with the task.  Has anyone else had this experience and what was the solution. 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TiffanyA to better help, I would need to see the user's account and see if the same issue happens for me. If you provide me the first and last name of the employee, I can take a look. If you don't want to post their name publicly, you can send me a private message by clicking my username (KevinD) then click View Profile. You'll see a blue button labeled Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Key
New Member - Level 1

Hi Dear Kevyn!

I need to submit a report but appears a message that said company name is missing, and I can´t filled that information and it doesn´t filled automatically, seems that the name is missing.  What should I do

Missing required field: Company. 

Key_0-1715115221469.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Key it is the Report Name field that needs to be completed. That is why it is highlighted red.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Key
New Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin , even though I filled the report name, the alert Company remains.

Key_1-1715119538748.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Key the issue is that you were not assigned a Company on your profile, which is supposed to copy down into the Report Header Company field. Then the Company field was made Read Only, so it cannot be edited. This isn't anything you could have fixed. I'm sending you two names in a private message that you can reach out to for help. I would show them the screenshot you provided in this thread.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
TiffanyA
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD  I have sent you a message.