cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejimmyd123
New Member - Level 1

Unable to Submit Report After Changing Allocation for Expenses

I am attempting to assign the expenses to a different cost center and business unit but I am encountering an exception.

Report Submit Status reads:

"This report has one or more exceptions. Resolve the exceptions before submitting the report.

Exceptions:

"You do not have permission to allocate expenses to another department. Please delete the allocations and save.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ejimmyd123 sounds like your company doesn't want employees allocating and charging to other departments for some reason. Maybe they want people from Finance to do the allocating. So, just delete the allocations. There isn't any work around, so deleting the allocations is the only way to get this submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jlfuson
New Member - Level 1

My company will not let me submit items unless they are allocated.

jlfuson
New Member - Level 1

jlfuson_0-1638907464965.jpeg

Here is a screen shot. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlfuson from the red exception message, it sounds like you need to go back into the Allocations screen. There should be a Billable field that must be completed. It appears this field is a simple Yes or No. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.