cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepeshgupta
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to Submit Expense and Screen Freeze in 1-2 Minutes

I am getting error while submitting new hire expense report.

First of all it gets freeze so I have to refresh several times for a small change as well and then it shows the error for Cost Center and $300 limit etc.

I have bought my home office equipment from Walmart and Home Depot as per the availability based on my needs and budget but still not able to submit the report.

Please check and help me at the earliest. My hire date was 10/17/2022.

Error Message -

Users submitting expenses for Home Office Stipend must utilize specific cost centers. Please see the HR communication to reflect which cost centers can be used. Home Office Stipend is restricted to $300 Annually.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deepeshgupta did you look at the HR communication to see which cost center should be used? You definitely are not above $300 for the year.

I would recommend speaking with your direct manager about this. Also, if you sign in to SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section of the home screen. There should be a link named Connect Travel & Expense that you can click to find answers, ask questions and other contact information.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.