cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nana07
New Member - Level 1

Unable to File expense report

I have a receipt from a hotel with 2 personal expenses on it due to the hotel credit card machine being down. I have itemized these on the expense report and marked as personal expense.  concur tells me I cannot submit because they are personal and must be removed.  I do this then the reported bill amount does not match what came across from Credit card. This Credit Card is a Centralized credit card which is new for me. Never had this problem before. I cannot submit with amounts on the expense report or if I remove them. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nana07 the red exception is telling you to delete the item from your report. I would just delete the entire hotel expense so you can submit your report. A centrally billed credit card isn't your responsibility. The letters CBCP means Company Billed/Company Paid. Your company receives the statement for this card and then pays it off. 

Also, if you look in the red exception message, there is an email address you are supposed to contact for further help. See screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1654273228999.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.