cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

(UPDATED) Hotel Itemization Issue in NextGen UI - Not Fixed

Hello all. Just making sure that in case you read or "heard" that the hotel itemization issue in our NextGen UI has been fixed, it has not. Our Dev team is currently working on it. I will post something here on Community as soon as I hear something.

UPDATE: The hotel itemization issue has been fixed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
12 REPLIES 12
enalmoh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi , I am still having issue with Hotel itemization. I have provided the receipt and the booking details and the tax invoice. However, it still throwing an error with exceptions 

enalmoh

Hi

One more thing to know about the below error. Could you assist how i can correct it ?

This claim could not be submitted. This claim contains at least one itinerary with a single itinerary row. An itinerary is not valid until it has at least two rows. Please add another row to complete the itinerary.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enalmoh your error is travel itinerary related. Open your expense report, click Travel Allowance. On the next window, you should see the itinerary assigned to the report. Click on the itinerary, then click Edit.The error means you have only the outbound details of your trip entered. You need to enter in the return date of your trip. As of now, the system thinks you are still on your trip because you didn't enter a return date and time. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinD . Thanks for confirming. Even  I got an update that the issue is resolved now. when i have checked from my end and I dont see the error "Before you can continue, you must provide valid information for: Date Range" coming anymore.

Harsha
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinD ,

The issue is now resolved. Thanks for updating.

Regards,

Harsha

wickld1

I'm unable to see any options when I click the drop down arrow in hotel itemizations today yet.  Issue has NOT been fixed yet, it appears.  Even when I just click on the field and type "hotel" it says "no results found".  When can I expect that this will be fixed so I may itemize expenses again?

O_Frank
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello!!

Concerning the Hotel Itemization:  after the "NextGen UI" upgrade it seems to bug.  We enter all the required fields as usual and then we do the itemization (room rate, tax 1, tax2), this is nothing new, however, after saving the expense, the taxes are not calculated. We only see the room rate lines and no remaining balance

We tried all the options, “Same Every night” or “Not the same”, “Recurring”, “Single”. I tried all the provinces and with other users too and we all have the same problem (no tax lines) even though we are entering them. 

Please help!  I want to know what are we doing wrong ?

Does anyone knows about this bug ? 

Thanks a lot : )

MikeR

Hello,

My issue with the Hotel Itemizations is that after I have entered them, when I select "Save Itemizations",  I get the following message: 'Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again'.   Signing out and in, refreshing doesn't solve the issue.

Any further info on this?

Thanks

yayifeng
New Member - Level 2

I am having the same exact issue. 

jamesdoherty

I'm trying to enter itemizations for a multi-night stay and the only want to do it is to enter each line item as a separate itemization.  Is that correct?  There is no window anymore to enter Room Rate, Tax 1, Tax 2, etc all on a single screen. I hope this is not right and i'm just not finding it b/c this will be a huge step back in functionality. 

johnwmarcus
New Member - Level 2

I need this fixed. Please update me as to progress. There is a substantial amount of money on the line. 

John 

sharirob

Any ETA on when this issue will be corrected?