cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cordova_l
Occasional Member - Level 1

UBER EXPENSE CHARGED BY ERROR IN AMEX

I used by error my AMEX corporate card to pay a personal uber trip, when I noticed it, i changed my type of payment in uber app, so they charged to my personal credit card and did a credit to the amex. How should I do the expense report, because neither the company or myself should pay the Amex as uber already did the devolution and charge it in other credit card.  Should I  click on Personal expense (non-refundable) in the debit  and include the credit support as a negative ammount?

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

You need to be consistent with how you handle the charge and the credit - either mark both as Personal, or neither of them.

I would mark both as Personal and they will net off to $0, so no-one owes anyone.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cordova_l treat a negative (refund/credit) as any other company card charge. It must be added to a report. However, the important thing is to add it to the same report as the incorrect charge so they zero each other out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cordova_l
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

is there any chance i can call someone in concur team or chat? They case needs to be understood

thanks