cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNangia
Occasional Member - Level 2

Turn off itemizations

I'm an expense delegate for an executive. His hotel expense shows up with itemizations that we have to clear before being able to submit the expense report. Our company doesn't require these itemizations and I'd like to turn these off so they don't show up. How do I do that?

2 Solutions
Solution
csubirats
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sounds like Expenseit is turned on for him, that will automatically itemize 

View solution in original post

Solution
csubirats

Go to to user profile and click on Expense Preferences, there is a field on that screen that should be un-checked...also Expense it can be turned off on the mobile app of the user if he uploads receipts from his device.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
csubirats

I would love to disable this requirement but we cant because our Travel Management Company uses the room rate data (separated from taxes) for negotiation and pricing models. 

SNangia

@csubirats

It's strange because all of our other executives don't have this issue. We all just get a hotel bill and get to choose if we want to itemize. His directly itemizes for him each time and is a hassle. 

Solution
csubirats

Sounds like Expenseit is turned on for him, that will automatically itemize 

SNangia

@csubirats Do you know how I can turn Expenseit off?

Solution
csubirats

Go to to user profile and click on Expense Preferences, there is a field on that screen that should be un-checked...also Expense it can be turned off on the mobile app of the user if he uploads receipts from his device.

SNangia

@csubirats Thank you so much! You have been so helpful!

I have turned it off on his Profile and requested he turn it off on the app as well. Hopefully that will take care of it.