cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcristobal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel reimbursement

Hi. My travel expenses last December 2023 was submitted and approved by my FA. I keep on calling the Concur about this and they keep on making a ticket but until now i havent receive any feedback about the accounts payable since December amounting $347.52. The month of February is approaching but nothing happen. Who ever the boss who can read this can you please tell your employees in Concur about this because every time i called they are saying that they already made a ticket and they will investigate what had happened but till now nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rcristobal Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with your tickets.  Can you send me a private message with the case number and I can look it up?  To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rcristobal

Good morning mam. I cant see your name. But this is the number MA50KD/ID: 5D174817FFB24F54996D. APPROVAL DATE 12/02/2023. AMOUNTING $347.52

rcristobal

This is already horrible. Why concur didnt doing their Job. We use our own car to travel in different clinic for Davita to help the clinic. Now its very hard for us to claim our reimbursement. All of us here are professional and please concur be professional too to your job! We are nurses here! Everytime theres a need of nurses in other clinic we are always there to help them! But why is it when we want to reimburse the money we spent for our gas its very hard for Concur to give it back? They keep on making excuses that they will make a ticket for our complaint but still nothing happen? Hoping the DAVITA management will read this!!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rcristobal When I signed into your company's site, it said the site was closed for expense submission and travel bookings until Feb 16. I don't know if that means that no reimbursements are taking place as well.

I am going to send you a private message with the name of one your site admins you can reach out to about this issue.

I looked up your company in SalesForce, but did not see any case number submitted for your issue. I did see your company has our Select Care offering which means you have a dedicated SAP Concur person who would look into issues. However, only certain people at your company can contact this person. That is why I'm sending you the name of your site admin so you can see if they have any information about your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.