cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PHYO
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel expense report print layout error.

Expense report print layout is incorrect. Texts are under wrong collum. When printing out, I can see only date, but, all the detail text are missing. When I change to all printable area, I can see all the text, but they are under wrong collum and very small that I cannot read. 

PHYO_0-1710134171454.png

Normal print layout. missing all text.

PHYO_1-1710134217239.png

Selected printable area. 

It was Ok last month. But now all the previous reports are also in wrong print layout.

3 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PHYO is this still an issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@PHYO @dhale2024 @StefanieArtelia @christinegarcia @aramp  There is a known issue for this and they have created an event.  I would suggest creating a Support ticket or reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin to create one, as then they can be updated from our R&D team directly.  There is not a fix yet, but they are looking into this.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
StefanieArtelia

Dear Melanie,

today (18th of march) I've tried again to print the expense report. Everything is allright now. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PHYO is this still an issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
aramp
New Member - Level 1

I am also having this same issue with one of my users. Adjusting to fit the page, default, messing with scaling, and reinstalling Acrobat and checking its settings within the browsers has not yielded any solution.

dhale2024

Any update on this issue being corrected?

PHYO

Yes, it is. Still have error print layout.

superuser367

Hi,

I have support calls for this item. I tried reinstalling Acrobat (because that feature is driven by it) and checking its settings within the browsers (Edge or Firefox). Selecting the itemizations checkbox shifts it worse. Using the print menu and editing the margins helps a little. I'll have to send a case on this as these callers will want an answer :).

christinegarcia
New Member - Level 1

This issue has been driving me crazy. Even the old reports, which had printed correctly at the time, are no longer formatting correctly. 

dhale2024

My team is also having the same issue. We can't submit any reimbursements until this is solved as managers review reports via a PDF or hardcopy. 

StefanieArtelia

Meine Kollegen und ich haben das gleiche Problem. Beim Druckbefehl sind alle Posten nach rechts verschoben und nicht mehr im Druckbereich.

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@PHYO @dhale2024 @StefanieArtelia @christinegarcia @aramp  There is a known issue for this and they have created an event.  I would suggest creating a Support ticket or reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin to create one, as then they can be updated from our R&D team directly.  There is not a fix yet, but they are looking into this.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Solution
StefanieArtelia

Dear Melanie,

today (18th of march) I've tried again to print the expense report. Everything is allright now. Thank you.

PHYO

The problem is fixed now. Thanks. 

agates4981
Occasional Member - Level 2

On of our users reached out to our office to complain about the print view pushing everything to the right as well. They reached out to our office as march 11th 2024.