cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
probconcsol
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Allowance - check boxes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

Hello everyone,

I am configuring Travel Allowance and I see that I do not have the split between brekfast, lunch and dinner - the checkbox to be marked as provided in the manuall of Travel Allowance. I do have that section but still do not see it. Do you know where I should configurate it? Below I am attaching the view I currently have. 

probconcsol_1-1711471507326.pngprobconcsol_2-1711471538689.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@probconcsol could you provide screenshots that show the entire screen please? I know there have been some changes to our Travel Allowance feature, so it might be that the manual is outdated (I don't know as I am not looking at the manual) and not showing the latest configuration screen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
probconcsol
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello @KevinD 

Thank you for your answer. Here is the whole screen of the confirguration and also what the client sees on his site. 

probconcsol_0-1711525237975.pngprobconcsol_1-1711525399380.png

@probconcsol thanks for providing this. The new TA rate bundles isn't something I'm well-versed in. I looked you up in SalesForce to see if you worked for one of our Certified Partners. It looks like you do. I mention this because this is a question you can submit through our Partner Support Portal. They would be able to help you with this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.