cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drakewinfrey
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Allowance UI Upgrade

I’m looking into the configuration for the Travel Allowance UI Upgrade for Concur Expense. All I want to do is use the SAP_CONCUR_US - Statutory rates, United States Rate Bundle, but remove the Adjustment Factor of .75 for the First and Last day for Meals/Incidentals, as our company provides full day per diem for first and last day of travel. Concur Support claims that this requirement would require that I create a custom Rate Bundle and maintain all rates myself. Is this really the only option just to make one slight adjustment? This seems incredibly inflexible and inconvenient, especially given that we already have this type of setup today with the original Travel Allowance UI configured during our implementation in 2019.

Rate Adjustments.png

1 REPLY 1
MatthewZ
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this question here. In the new Travel Allowance Service, you can maintain a custom rate bundle with configuration differences, e.g., 100% on the first and last day, while still taking advantage of the statutory U.S. rate bundle with automated updates.

That being said, this cannot be done at this time via self-service. But it can be accomplished via an assisted upgrade in which an SAP Concur resource can offer consulting on the upgrade. The consulting hours purchased can include making changes to the configuration for first and last day allowances. More details on the assisted upgrade can be found on our documentation toolkit.