cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

' This is marked as a Personal Expense which is not applicable for a Cash Transaction '

10027739_0-1712618247845.png

How do I resolve the flagged alert for the itemized receipt. No option to change Payment Type on the Details tab, and I do believe cash is correct anyway.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@10027739 did you try @DeanR's suggestion?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution

I did thanks Kevin. I had tried this initially but was flagged as total didn't match the receipt total but put through again with a comment explaining the item to be left off and was approved. Thank you to everyone you commented.

Cheers Nick

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

hello @10027739 

We never mark receipts as personal, since it's an expense that we have paid in cash or our personal card and that the company must reimburse us. We use the personal expense mark when we have mistakenly used the corporate card to pay a personal expense and return it to the company (in our case by deducting it from our payroll).

BR,

cj

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I would just reduce the expense value by deducting the non-reimbursable amount, and add a comment to explain why.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@10027739 did you try @DeanR's suggestion?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution

I did thanks Kevin. I had tried this initially but was flagged as total didn't match the receipt total but put through again with a comment explaining the item to be left off and was approved. Thank you to everyone you commented.

Cheers Nick