cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julanabusgith
Occasional Member - Level 1

Suppress American Express Remittance Activity from Users

Hello,

We are trying to suppress the Remittance "Payment" Activity from our Users, We do want them to see the late fees  which are also "Amex Initiated Activity", however Concur stated that we need to discuss with Amex, but Amex says they cannot manipulate the File Feed from Amex to Concur to suppress the Remittance Lines.

It is a standard file type (not customizable) feed that goes from Amex to Concur.

We do not see any settings that we can suppress the remittance info, everything is hidden as of now from the Users.  The Remittance and also late fees. 

Anyone else has input on this topic?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@julanabusgith well, I don't know exactly what the conversation was you had with SAP Concur, but it is very common to have payment remittance hidden, in fact I was under the impression that when card feeds are set up, this was the default. 

Here is a screenshot showing that Payments are not shown to users. You can use this when contacting SAP Concur to let them know what you are asking is possible and not something AMEX would set up. Also, you can see that other fees is turned on. I hope this helps.

KevinD_0-1711562532605.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
julanabusgith

Thank you very much for your response, do you know where I can find the Transaction Type Visibility?

@julanabusgith it is found in Company>Tools>Import/Extract Administrator. You might not have access to this screen, though. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
julanabusgith

Company Card Transactions Settings.jpgi think it may be an access setting as none of our admins see it (including myself) who is supposed to be the one with most access.