cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbhonagi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Such a Pain Expense Report Filling

You will need to click 5 times to attach a receipt.

You will need to wait for so so long for each action in between the clicks,

Not sure what benefit it is giving to the Organizations.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbhonagi I can give you a couple of benefits your company gets from using SAP Concur.

1. More streamlined approval process for faster reimbursements. 

2. Since the approval process is more streamlined, the overall time for expense reporting from creation to final approval is less. 

3. More cost efficient since one report can contain multiple expenses. 

4. Easier for employees to stay within policy due to the system automatically checking expenses against predefined rules.

Those are just some benefits. Most end users look at expense reporting only from their perspective, but when you look at the entire lifecycle of an expense report, there are other reviewers and approvers involved. SAP Concur makes it easier for them to review and approve and makes the reimbursement timeline more expedited. Also, most end users do not see the cost saving benefits their company receives by using SAP Concur. I think if an employee was given a choice between having a few more clicks to attach a receipt, but several less days to get reimbursed for their expenses, they would likely choose the latter. Well, at least that's my opinion and experience having worked here for over 13 years. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sbhonagi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, the points you mentioned are correct but not helping the users but only the companies.

It is also true that companies enforce the employees to use this as it may be the only option once they have decided.

But none probably suggested to improve on the usability. Have you considered improving the user friendliness  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbhonagi aren't users part of the company? 

I'm not on the development team, so any suggestions on what I think would benefit users don't get taken into account. 

We do have a Customer Influence program that you could be part of to provide suggestions on improvements. You can read about it here: https://community.concur.com/t5/What-s-New-in-Product/New-CEI-Program/ba-p/27025

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.