cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
posadar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitted expense incorrectly as a cash expense

I recently mistakenly submitted an expense as cash and was reimbursed. Later, the credit card expense fed into the tool.  Therefore, I called the credit card company and paid the expense out of pocket. In addition, I was charged a $14.13 service fee which I paid out of pocket.  In my mind, this is now closed but both expenses are feeding tool when, in reality, both are closed/paid.

How can I contact Concur to request a manual download so expenses disappear and show as payment?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@posadar you will need to add the credit card transactions to an expense report and mark them as personal. That way it gets reconciled through the system, but it won't be paid since you mark it as personal. I'd also provide a comment that you have already paid the card issuer.

The SAP Concur system doesn't know when you make a payment directly with the card issuer. It only feeds in transactions based on what is charged to your card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@posadar you will need to add the credit card transactions to an expense report and mark them as personal. That way it gets reconciled through the system, but it won't be paid since you mark it as personal. I'd also provide a comment that you have already paid the card issuer.

The SAP Concur system doesn't know when you make a payment directly with the card issuer. It only feeds in transactions based on what is charged to your card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
posadar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, Kevin!