cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MickyB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitted Expenses Audit Review Time Scale???

Hello, Could someone tell me what the Usual time scale is for the audit review??

I have Expenses "Submitted and Pending Concur Audit Review" which are a month in the waiting and this is happening a lot & with many of my colleagues also. We are remote working engineers and need a more timely approach to this. Even claims with zero alerts or issues are taking weeks to be reviewed. Is anyone else experiencing this as we are getting little response from our company or indeed SAP.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MickyB you can ask your company's expense processor to push the report past the Concur Audit. I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone who should be able to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MickyB
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Much appreciated for you speedy response Kevin. Thank you also for the PM. I will follow this up and hopefully remedy our situation.

Thanks Again.

Mick.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MickyB happy to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.